Our Specific objectives are
- To prepare 12 representative projects of nZEB deep renovations in 4 Municipalities of Southern Europe, which will act as model examples for the whole Southern Europe.
- To adapt existing energy service models and procedures to meet the needs of Municipalities and nZEB under tight financial conditions
- To work out financing schemes
- To support replication by capacity building via training of employees of the Municipalities and regional governments of the participating member states
- To provide means and examples to other Municipalities with similar environment for carrying out similar projects
Our Strategic objectives are
- To create conditions so that more, municipalities, financing institutions and third party contractors develop projects of nZEB renovations in the upcoming years (2017 -2020).
- To stimulate the inflow of more private funds in nZEB renovations supporting the southern member states to fulfill obligations towards EPBD recast and EED Directives.
- To stimulate the development of even more financial schemes to accelerate the implementation of the EPBD recast and EED Directives in the southern European member states.
- To stimulate the uptake of ESCO market in southern European member states.\r\n To facilitate the implementation of the Energy Efficiency Directive.